Monday, May 30, 2011

Excitement +

Well it's finally happened. I've hit the maximum excitement level that I can take.


I found out today that the visa situation has changed over here and my first 90 days is up on the 11 June. I've had endless hassles with work so the expected work permit is still going nowhere and at this point in time requires legal input just so Victoria University trust me when I say I don't have my certificate from graduation (the Turkish authorities love for you to send in 8 photos together with lots of original docs with red official looking stamps on them...).


So I'm all hands to the pump for the next few days to see what I can do as I want to stay. Pending getting anything sorted the rules say I have to leave for 3 months before I can re-enter. I can actually see that being a good thing as well as bad so watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment