Monday, June 13, 2011

A Very Sad Day

sniff…. sniff… 
Emrah has deserted me to return to his home town. It's all very sad really.


It's not the end but certainly a break. Who knows when we will next connect?


Actually it's a good excuse to see some more of Turkey and perhaps even more of the "real" Turkey as it's a plane flight and some from Istanbul.


Which leaves me alone at home with the progressively madder Mevlüde. I was reminded by Emrah that this means it's time to move on. He said that this month there won't be any power, water etc. I said that was ok I can do without those things - have a cold shower etc. Then it occured to me that no power means no internet and I had to eat my words.


I can't live without WiFi!


So by now I'm thinking Emrah is sitting down with his sister and brother-in-law enjoying the homely atmosphere and lack of someone yelling at him. He has his feet up and is enjoying a beer together with his sisters lovely home cooked food.


Hmm … I'm quite jealous.



No comments:

Post a Comment